Friday, March 10, 2023

First English To Chinses Translation Job

 My first English-to-Chinese translation job was translating a company document. Well, it is challenging as there are many business terms and much research to provide a quality translation. 

It may be some time since I did my first translation job. But I remember I was pretty happy that I was able to get my first job at that time. I didn't really focus on any categories at that time. I tried out many types of documents after that. But, of course, it was more challenging than I thought. 

But actually, the "first" job I did was newsletter translation. It was for an NGO, which I volunteered for. I help out for a few years, but it was very interesting as I can read the stories of different people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First English To Chinses Translation Job

 My first English-to-Chinese translation job was translating a company document. Well, it is challenging as there are many business terms an...