Saturday, February 11, 2023

What I Had Experience In Freelance Translation?

 Well, it is not easy to be a freelancer. I don't really focus on freelancing as I have a full-time job. I did once think of doing full-time freelancing, but it didn't really work out for me. I was really on my own, and I'm not good at marketing, so yeah, I have very limited resources to find clients. 

Besides the marketing part, partly also I wasn't really focus on going full force in freelancing. I was kind of I would take the job when there is. Sometimes there are projects that were too big for me, maybe around 10k and above. That can be a chance for me, but with a full-time job on hand, and doing that amount alone, it was a bit difficult for me to take up the job. 

Every freelancers will face their own difficulties during their freelancing journey. It is a matter of how are they going to solve it. Well, I will try to solve the problems that I faces during the journey and gain the experience that I need to. Hopefully, I will be able to go full-time one day. See you at the next chapter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

First English To Chinses Translation Job

 My first English-to-Chinese translation job was translating a company document. Well, it is challenging as there are many business terms an...